QAPA and Community Events
Please note that QAPA sponsored or supported events will be listed as QAPA, and other events are events from our community that we believe might be of interest. Please read carefully as events may have different community guidelines and somethat are not open publicly.
Sample Past Events
- QAPA's Third Annual fundraiser BBQ on August 3
- Boston Pride Booth on June 8
- Quincy 25th Annual Lunar New Festival on March 10
- Genki Spark: Making Women's History on March 24
- QAPA Speaks Out: Coming Out on March 26
- Keeping Families Connected w/Marsha Aizumi on April 8
Event Policy QAPA values diversity and believes in being inclusive in our events. We welcome all QAPA members, their partners, and allies at our social events. We simply ask that you join our Meetup so we can expand our community outreach.
The QAPA Speaks Out series, however, is designed to be a safe discussion space for our members. Topics can be sensitive, and in order to create a confidential and safe space for our attendees, these events are limited to our members from Asian and multicultural backgrounds.