Upcoming Events (see Meetup for upcoming events)
CALENDAR to come! (thank you for your patience while we redesign)
Sample Past Events
- QAPA's Third Annual fundraiser BBQ on August 3
- Boston Pride Booth on June 8
- reMixxx: MFP's diverse friendly pride party on June 6
- Origami Making Party on May 17
- Seeking Asian Female Documentary Screening on May 11
- Quincy 25th Annual Lunar New Festival on March 10
- API LGBTQ Panel @ Clark University on March 23
- Boston LGBT Immigration Forum on March 21
- Genki Spark: Making Women's History on March 24
- QAPA Speaks Out: Coming Out on March 26
- Keeping Families Connected w/Marsha Aizumi on April 8
Event Policy QAPA values diversity and believes in being inclusive in our events. We welcome all QAPA members, their partners, and allies at our social events. We simply ask that you join our Meetup so we can expand our community outreach.
The QAPA Speaks Out series, however, is designed to be a safe discussion space for our members. Topics can be sensitive, and in order to create a confidential and safe space for our attendees, these events are limited to our members from Asian and multicultural backgrounds.