API LGBT Health-Informal Community Survey
As a prelude to the upcoming Fenway event for queer women of color (4/30, Thursday, 1340 Boylston, Boston, 7-9pm), we want to hear your ideas and thoughts on health needs, challenges, or ideas, for the API LGBT community. This is a very informal survey, we're hoping to use the blog to generate some dialogue with the community and get a sense of main issues and needs. Please add your comments to the blog! Here are some general questions for discussion, feel free to address them or add your own. We welcome all opinions and ideas!
- As a queer API, what kind of questions do you have regarding your health as LGBT person?
- Have you personally faced certain health obstacles stemming from the fact that you're queer and/or API?
- What kind of resources, and information would you like to see?
- What do you think are some of the challenges we face as API LGBT patients?
- Any advice/strategies on empowering our community on the issue of health?
- Any interesting health research or data that you know of that you can share?